Friday 21 August 2015

Dream Lover

Dream lover
(my first love poem written in 2006 during my hindi class :P)
From a distance, you look like a happy man who leads the world and when you get depressed , you look like a small kid throwing tantrum.
Then I feel like pulling your cheeks and planting a kiss on them and moving my fingers on your hair.
But when you come closer to me I feel as though I mighty ruler has come to conquer me.
And when I look into your eyes, I see a friendly exciting glitter and on that the precious smile which leaves me stunned for a while
And when you greet me , sometimes when you salute me gallantly
You leave me speechless...
Your voice makes me jump on my seat! ans sometime I feel like embracing you.
I imagined I waas in your arms , I smelt your cologne and felt an enigmatic ecstacy.
I felt something roared within me and at the same time felt relieved , oblivious about the world around me.
Your touch first strange but later warm and comfortable.
Your arms are for my body to rest. Your heart is where I like to live.
i wish I could dream this dream throughtout my life. But I know, one day I have to wake up and come back to reality !!!
copyrights reserved nikitha hingad
From the book of love and wisdom
Philia and Sophia
Nikitha Hingad
Poetess Nikitha Hingad

3 comments:

  1. Nice intermingling of words Nikitha..the verses flowed in harmony with the dream thoughts but better not wake up to harsh reality! :-).

    ReplyDelete